At Crossbond, we believe that beautiful décor can have numerous positive influences on the project and all people involved. In our pursuit to beautify your creations, Crossbond Aluminum Composite Panel offers wide variety of designs and colours. Our industry leading quality standards and ability to incorporate latest global trends in our products, makes us a consistent partner for all your needs.
Crossbond’s capability to continuously innovate has been well received by builders, architects, engineers, technicians and fabricators.
It is recommended to install the panels in the same direction as marked on the protective peel-off film and to remove the peel-off film within 45 days of install completion. To ensure color consistency, the total project requirement should be placed in one order.
Crossbond ACP stands out from the competition, thanks to its unmatched quality, ease of machinability, durability and performance. It has a wide range of applications that can be tailored to any customer’s needs, funds and decorative requirements.
Crossbond ACP is a versatile product that can easily be used for exterior and interior applications to obtain spectacular results. The wide variety of colours and texures can easily be mixed and matched for desired application.
- Shopping Malls
- Petrol Pump
- Exhibition Stands
- Building Renovations
- School Buildings
- Commercial Buildings
- Balcony and Canopy Claddin
- Partition and Ceiling Panels
- Column Covers and Beams Wraps
- False Ceilings
- Interior Decoration
- Showroom Finishes
- Furniture and Cabinets
- Curtain walls and internal wall finishes.
- Rooftop edges, Parapet walls and wall canopies.
- Spandrel, column covers and beam wraps.
- Balconies and patio wall claddings.
- Partition and ceiling panels.
- Stairways, Elevators and Kiosk Panels.
- Advertising display and sign boards.
- Public and commercial display walls.
- Poster hoardings and exhibition rooms.
- Shop sign boards and showroom finishes.
- Machine casings and furniture accessories.